Work for this b2b events business that is currently in growth mode utonomous role. Own the campaigns you work on.
- Hybrid Working (2 days in the office)
- Growth Business
- Fun & Dynamic Team
We are recruiting for an Event Marketing Manager/Exec. If you thrive in a busy and challenging environment, are highly organised, outgoing and quality-focused then this role will provide the job satisfaction you desire.
Reporting to the Marketing Director, you will be responsible for managing your own event/s from end to end and will be working with various internal and external stakeholders in all pre and post event related activities.
Your job is to attract as many delegates, visitors, exhibitors and sponsors as possible using a combination of direct email/database marketing, social media, digital marketing, PR and partner engagement.
This is a hands-on role that suits a real ‘doer’ and a problem solver.
- Coordinating and executing year round marketing plan
- Updating event websites and CMS
- Developing and maintaining brand and image for events
- Building and maintaining lists and database
- Using our CRM to make highly targeted selections from our database
- Developing and managing social media marketing campaigns (B2B only)
- Managing working relationships with internal stakeholders (including conference producers, sales executives and global team)
- Developing strategic alliances and negotiate marketing and promotions partnerships with clients, associations, publications, industry bodies and media
- Developing PR plans with key participants and clients
- Writing effective copy for marketing campaigns, event websites, EDMs
- Handling the production of all marketing collateral including, brochures, flyers, online and print adverts
- Own administration and reporting
- Budget Management
What we are looking for.
To be successful in this role, you will possess the following:
- Self-starting and encompasses a confident outgoing nature with a can-do-attitude
- Highly motivated, driven and with a strong work ethic
- Be comfortable working on day-to-day administration as well as bigger picture projects
- Degree qualified
- Min 18 months relevant experience
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and tight deadlines
- Exhibit commercial awareness and an interest to learn more about the markets we service
- Strong computer literacy skills with a superior knowledge in Microsoft Office applications (MS Office especially Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with a confident telephone manner
- No afraid to speak on the phone to strangers (cold call) and develop relationships and partnerships
- Detail-oriented with good organisational and communication skills
- Thrive on building and maintaining internal and external relationships
Why this role ?
- Attractive remuneration package
- Work on a number of exciting marketing and event activities
- Work with an experienced team and a supportive culture
- Flexible working( 3 days from home and 2 days in the office)
To learn more about this role apply directly online or contact us directly to have a conversation about your career : firstname.lastname@example.org