Information Security Lead
Our client is a dedicated professional services business with a passion for protecting businesses from cyber threats. Their core values are around trust, integrity, and excellence in delivering and executing the best cybersecurity services.
Currently undergoing massive growth and are looking for Information Security Leads for their Melbourne /Sydney locations .
The Information Security Lead is a hands-on role that requires good working knowledge of secure engineering practices, and a proven and demonstrable ability to design and implement Cloud security solutions.
Driving and evangelising our security strategy and architecture of platform capabilities whilst balancing a future-based strategic vision against short-to-medium term delivery goals and outcomes, this role requires strong communication skills to clearly articulate the benefits of the security strategy, ensuring platform consumers and owners are aware of and aligned to the vision, direction and value of the platform. In coaching and supporting the wider technical communities, this role will also help validate technical expectations of solutions, manage technology risk and communicate implications of technology decisions.
Some of the awesome things you’ll be involved with:
- Work as part of a Group Technology function to define and deliver security services that effectively operate within a cloud environment
- Lead and drive security automation to remove “hands-on” work, driving an effective efficiency outcome
- Ensure that security services provide value to delivery teams, enabling speed and scale globally
- Partner with Technology teams to establish security governance framework for projects (including workflow, and automated tooling)
- Ensure existing clients and solutions continue to operate securely
- Identify, articulate and manage implications and risks of technology solutions and decisions
- Innovate drive evolution aligned to risk reduction and key security trends
- Build the cybersecurity practice artifacts (key solutions documents, e,g. zero trust assessment, cyber kill chain assessment etc.)
What You Will Bring
- Implementation ,deployment experience on the Netskope SSE platform & SentinelOne
- Experience of Security Architecture principles and standards (e.g. CIS, CAF, COBIT, TOGAF or similar)
- Detailed knowledge of modern software technology, including cloud services (AWS), consumer trends in technology and engineering principles and practices
- Good knowledge of contemporary and emerging enterprise security standards, approaches and industry trends
- Must have a thorough understanding of the security threat landscape, significant risks, technical developments and directions
- Strong interpersonal skills
- At least 10 years + of relevant experience , encompassing the above mentioned
- Key words: Netskope SSE platform, Security Architecture, SentinelOne, cybersecurity, security automation, zero trust assessment, cyber kill chain assessment
If this role sounds like you apply directly or book in a career consulting call with us by sending your application directly to us at email@example.com