Opportunity to lead the strategy and be the face of all senior stakeholder relationships , be challenged and work for a leader in the technology sector. Own the strategy in this prominent role where you will own the execution for business outcomes.
Our client is a rapidly growing global provider of Digital Business Transformation, Digital Engineering, and Information Technology (IT) outsourcing services that accelerates the journey of digital futures.
- Global Organisation
- Strategic Leadership Role
- Base Salary $200K upwards
- Define and design technology platforms and solutions to meet the identified program needs within the different program architectures and roadmaps.
- Analysis of the current/planned architecture deliverables including the technical designs and solutions to ensure the program has the capability and capacity to meet the needs of business.
- Work with internal program stakeholders – architects, engineers, business personnel to develop and then implement proposed solutions and resolve technical design challenges and operational issues.
- Advance the program to include new capabilities to meet future business requirements.
- Experience implementing Pega for large enterprises as a Technology or Business Consulting leader
- Knowledge of Enterprise Architecture, Cloud Deployments, Integration / Event driven architectures
- Experience in contributing to / defining Business Architecture
- Certification Preferred: Pega Business Architect / Pega Systems Architect / Pega Decisions Architect
- Strategic Consulting Experience (preferably in Banking and Financial Services)
- DevOps and Agile Experience.
- Strong Communication & Stakeholder Management·
- Overall work experience of 15+ years
- 5+ Years of work experience in International Markets such as Australia, Europe or the US.
- Play a consultative role to guide customers towards a successful implementation.
- Advise on Pega role in the enterprise technology landscape.
- Identify and consult, if a use case is right fit for a Pega solution & provide alternate solutions if needed.
To be successful in this role you will have experience in a similar role, preferrably within the BFSI domain. If this role sounds like you and you are up for your next challege. We look forward to speaking with you. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. You can email us with questions: email@example.com