An opportunity to join a leading global exhibition business in this exciting stage of growth. This is an autonomous strategic role for a creative and ambitious marketing who loves execution.
As a Marketing Manager you will be responsible for implementing innovative and effective digital marketing campaign plans on time and within budget in order to meet business objectives, must be a self-starter who is keen on both strategic planning and campaign execution. Tasks will include data build and management, social media optimisation, website and e-shot planning/content/execution, PPC and remarketing campaigns, media and channel partner management and more.
Specifically, The Role Involves
- Campaign Management
- By evaluating customer research, market conditions, competitor data and by conducting response analyses, produce effective and engaging marketing plans, define campaign
- Hitting agreed targets for revenue and lead generation whilst controlling the event marketing budgets.
- CRM and Data Management
- Learning and implementing list build strategies and sourcing new and innovative data.
- Email Marketing
- Liaising with relevant departments and writing effective email copy.
- Creating new and developing existing relationships with leading trade press, associations, publications and industry bodies to widen the reach and promotion of the events portfolio.
- Ensuring timely submission of materials to media partners including print and online ads and ensuring third party activity is delivered as agreed.
Collateral and Content Production
- Working with external designers to create brochures, print ads and other materials as required, proof-read, sign-off and distribute internally/online
- The creation of interesting and eye-catching content that draws in prospects across different marketing channels
- Conduct interviews with third parties such as speakers and write articles
- Distribute content through websites, media partners, social media and email marketing to generate enquiries
Social Media, PPC and Remarketing
- Maintaining and developing LinkedIn, Twitter and other social media channels for both lead-generation and branding purposes.
- Utilising social media advertising and PPC to reach new audiences.
You will be confident, passionate and energetic and will enjoys working as part of a team. You will need to have strong communication skills both verbal and written and have experience in creating and delivering targeted, innovative strategies including digital campaigns that show a clear return on investment.
- Preferably some experience in marketing, ideally gained within b2b publishing, conferences or exhibitions (1 year minimum)
- Excellent communicator, verbal and written
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and a true team-player
- Ability to work independently to deadlines and within budget
- Self-driven, results-oriented, with a positive outlook
To learn more about this role apply directly online or contact us directly to have a conversation about your career : firstname.lastname@example.org