Work for this global exhibitons business that will keep you incentivised financially while giving you the opportunity to own and grow your portfolio.
- Excellent Commission Structure
- Hybrid work opportunity
- Dynamic team
- OTE $200K plus
Our client is a leader in the exhibitions industry who have delivered quality large exhibitions for decades. With a global presence and repeat exhibitions you will be selling an established exhibition that already has a strong presence in the market.
Having sold or a tranferrable skill set selling into the construction sector would be a bonus.
Your sales cycle is shorter and your earning potental to monetise on commissions is higher.
We have placed numerous candidates who have moved from the tech space into this sector and have enjoyed the quicker sale turnaround.
- Manage the sale of sponsorship opportunities across a dedicated event portfolio
- Identify prospective clients via targeted lead research within an assigned market.
- Meet sales targets for individual events
- Have the ability to work independently with limited supervision
- Develop a continuous pipeline of leads to generate new business opportunities
- Help recruit, train and lead new sales reps
Your Skill Set:
- Planning and implementing strategies.
- Self motivated and hungry to achieve.
- 4 years experience in B2B Sales experience ideally in the events space.
- Efficient and have excellent time management skills
- Accustomed to working with targets.
- A team player with a collaborative approach.
- Effective Time Management Skills
- Self-motivation and also willing to be challenged, trained and developed
- Ability to build senior level relationships
- Strong customer development and relationship management skills
- Good negotiation skills
- Strong communication skills (verbal, listening, writing)
Find out more by applying directly or emailing your resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.