As a Conference Producer ,Create and deliver inspirational b2b events.
You will be responsible for creating the content and vision for your event. You will need to engage in quality phone conversations to source and secure c-suite speakers to come on board and share their knowledge and expertise.
Your responsibilities will be to:
- Develop commercially viable conferences;
- Conduct phone research to explore industry challenges and align with solutions;
- Keep up-to-date with industry trends, changes and client needs;
- Source, invite and secure industry-leaders to present at our conferences;
- Engage in quality phone conversations for speaker acquisition;
- Collaborate and build rapport with internal and external stakeholders;
- Create insightful and succinct program copy;
- Manage event logistics on the day of the event.
The successful candidate will
- Possess strong communication skills;
- Be motivated and passionate, taking pride in projects that they undertake;
- Have confidence in building relationships through phone communication;
- Display advanced verbal and written communication skills;
- Have strong interpersonal skills to collaborate with the team, and the broader business;
- Have a commercial acumen with knowledge of working in the corporate space;
- Illustrate exceptional attention to detail;
- Show exceptional time management and organisational skills;
- Have events experience (desirable);
- Need basic to intermediate sales skills or the enthusiasm to sell something great.
- Fully paid for interstate travel to deliver your events, flights and hotel accommodation;
- Opportunity to network with CEOs and aspirational c-suite leaders;
- Generous incentives, including monthly bonuses and various employee rewards;
- CBD location with immediate access to great retail outlets, restaurants, bars, and amenities.
- Commitment to your personal training and development, clear succession planning and support from your leader.
- Profit Share incentive on all events that are profitable
If this role sounds like you please apply directly or email me directly : firstname.lastname@example.org to have a confidential discussion about your career.